- Created: Tuesday, 28 May 2019 11:13
The most important fair-conference event, dedicated to development of business in the commercial real estate industry – #ReDI2019 Conference x Exhibition, is ahead of us. On the 29th and 30th of May we invite you to Praga Koneser Centre in Warsaw to get a substantial dose of knowledge and inspiration. We are going to be there as well and will gladly share our experience in supporting communication with clients of sales networks and retailers.
Tide Software for Retail
Do you need tools thanks to which you will be able to lead an efficient dialogue with a client? Wouldn’t it be ideal to use communication channels which clients like and actually use themselves? The intuitive Tide Software Platform enables you to configure communications to clients through SMS messaging, E-Mail, helpline or video chats from one place.
- Customer satisfaction survey immediately after a purchase.
- Increased footfall by geotargeting people who visited a shop or are in its neighbourhood.
- Possibility to personalize messages according to clients’ taste.
- Monitoring if a client became acquainted with information.
- Increased customer experience level, thanks to a bilateral communication and interaction with a client.
- Clear statistics and campaign reports in one place.
- Possibility to create a client base compliant with RODO.
More About # ReDI2019 Conference x Exhibition
Every year ReDI brings key investors; developers; administrators; rental and employment agencies; Polish and international sales networks; F&B, services and entertainment operators; as well as construction and infrastructural companies; representatives of ministries, local authorities and other organs of the sector. This year the event has been extended by innovations in the retail industry and The Small Business Development Zone dedicated to SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) – smaller entrepreneurs will have a chance to present themselves in large trade facilities in order to build up their businesses.
Two Days, Two Conferences
On the schedule there are two conferences including: talks about trends and the newest technologies, the presentation of the best practices of property management and survey results.
29th of May – Retailers 2030 – the first in the history of Polish Council of Shopping Centres conference dedicated to retail: sales and service networks, entrepreneurs and tenants in trade facilities.
30th of May – ReDI Center Management Summit – the continuation of the only one in Poland panel for directors of malls, retail parks and outlets.