- Created: Monday, 13 November 2017 14:27
While others are discussing another RODO articles, Tide Software and iSecure are inviting the fintech industry to a special workshop. On the 23rd of November representatives of consumer finance companies will learn how to come at RODO in practice.
RODO for the Fintech Industry
GDPR, i.e. RODO is for the fintech industry not only a financial risk but also reputational. Not much time has left to the implementation of new regulations on personal data protection in May 2018. It is a good time to prepare a company for changes.
What Questions Will Be Answered by Experts?
iSecure and Tide Software experts will answer a wide array of questions, e.g.:
- What changes should be made in contracts of loan and in statutes?
- Is a verification of the financial capacity a profiling for which permission is needed?
- What changes should be made in contracts with credit information agencies and debt collection agencies?
- What should be done with a customer base?
- What are the requirements in regards of accounting schemes, email and SMS messages transmission and call centre applications?
- What should be done if personal data leaks or a client wants to exercise the right to be forgotten?
- Is it required to appoint a Data Protection Officer or to report a dataset?
The organizers provide time for networking, a delicious coffee and a treat, as well as guarantee additional materials: checklists, patterns and tips.
Where and When
The workshop will take place on the 23rd of November of the current year in the Batida Patisserie on Marszałkowska Street in Warsaw. Admission is free for representatives of consumer finance companies after prior registration on the site: www.warsztat-rodo.pl.