- Created: Wednesday, 01 February 2017 14:27
On January 31, 2017 in Lublin the fourth Gala Outsourcing Stars 2016 took place. For the first time it was preceded by the conference The BSS Forum. It attracted the industry leaders from the US, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Ukraine, Romania, Lithuania and Poland.
The BSS Forum Conference
The forum was organized for the first time and attracted over 300 participants. The speakers discussed the current trends, challenges and opportunities of the BPO, SSC, ITO and other markets. There were also representatives of Tide Software.
Outsourcing Stars 2016 Awards
The fourth edition of the competition attracted many fast-growing outsourcing organizations and institutions around the outsourcing sector in Poland. Some winners won this award once again, and were selected in these categories:
- Archiving Documents - Iron Mountain Poland
- BPO - Capita
- Call / Contact Center - armatis-lc Poland
- Car Fleet Management - Hitachi Capital Polska
- Developer - Echo Investment SA
- HR / Leasing Staff - Adecco Poland
- HR / Recruitment - Randstad
- IT Contracting - Sii Sp. z o.o.
- Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll - TMF Poland
- City - Poznań
- Outsourcing Sales Force - Adecco Poland
- Real Estate - Real Estate Market Consultancy - CBRE
It is worth emphasizing that it is the only non-commercial outsourcing competition in Poland.
Here is the short report of the event:
There was a surprise in the form of a prize in a new, exceptional category for the manager. The award was given to Scott Newman, managing director and board member of the State Street Bank.
The organizer of both events is Pro Progressio Foundation, which promotes the sector of modern business services in Poland.