- Created: Monday, 11 April 2016 07:06
On April 28-29 2016 the Polish Debt Collection Association and the Association of Loan Companies will host an international conference on debt collection in Business to Consumer Segment of the market. Tide Software as the Silver Partner will support it.
An interesting agenda
April Consumer Credit Days Conference, host by the Polish Debt Collection Association and Association of Loan Companies is organized for the first time. The conference will be focused on the problems of Credit Risk and Debt Management in Business to Consumer Segment of the market. Tide Software, once again, will support the conference organized by PZW (Polish Debt Collection Association), presenting telecommunication services for the debt collection sector.
A specially created by the organizers Program Board, whose members are long standing practitioners and experts of credit management B2C representing various sectors, ensures the essence of the meeting. In the course of Program Board meeting, it has been decided that there are following presentations in conference’s schedule:
- dr Tadeusz Białek, Director of Legal and Legislative Team, Polish Banks Association - The legal situation of a bank creditor in 2016
- Paweł Trybuchowski, Vice-president of the Board of GetBack S.A. - Profile and economic situation of debt collection companies’ clients basing on GetBack studies
- Martin Musil, Vice President ASINS (Slovak Debt Collection Association) - Slovak Debt Market
- Rickard Westlund, Regional Director of Northern Europe, Intrum Iustitia - Debt collection “best practice” on the Scandinavian market
- dr Andreas Buecker, Senior Advisor European Affairs, Federation of European National Collection Association (FENCA) - Alteration of regulations on personal data protection
- Neil Munroe, President, Association of Consumer Credit Information Suppliers (ACCIS) - Cross-border exchange of economic information
- Bernhard Baumgartner, FamilyFirm, Austria - Cases of restructuring and requirements of strict procedures in order to avoid bad debts
- dr Marcel Köchling, Director, Acquisitions Central Europe, PRA Group Deutschland - Consumers’ insolvency in Europe
What is worth to ask?
During the event, we will be glad to present the unusual mechanisms, helping in debt collection and restructuring such as: advanced numbering rotation in telephone debt collection, IVR connection with databases and Text-to-Speech, Speech-to-Text application, principles of hybrid debt collection based on Bulk email, voice connections, voice SMSes and SMS.
Tide Software has developed its authoring platform, providing coherent using of mentioned mechanisms without unnecessary financial efforts into IT infrastructure.
Lottery with unique prizes to win
During the NCCD (November Collection Credit Days) held in autumn last year – conference with similar subject matters, but dedicated Business to Business debt collection, Tide Software was a sponsor of the lottery for participants. A high-class EPSON projector allowing both 2D and 3D viewing, was one of the prizes. Lottery which proved of great interest among conference participants, will be repeated during spring ACCD conference.
10% discount for Tide Software clients
Tide Software invites for the conference all cooperating companies. All who refer to a special discount code, will receive 10% discount when registering at ACCD. In less than 17 days we start! Simply contact with the account managers due to get the codes. Please find the details about the conference and get the registration form at www.accd.pl